BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Chaos, Diamonds and Memories

We have seriously not stopped since school came to a close this last school year! We had all three boys in baseball for the regular season and I don't have ONE SINGLE PICTURE!!!! The disk on my camera erased itself...did not know they could even do that! So, we are picking up with Mason's Allstar baseball season. This summer was FULL, I mean FULL of baseball!! We traveled all over Idaho, Northern Utah, and Wyoming for baseball games. It was so crazy and hectic but man I loved the memories we got to make during this time. I enjoy Mason and this age group of boys he hangs out with so much! They make me laugh so hard and they are so good to Mason and the rest of our family! Here is a small dose of what we got to do ALL SUMMER long! It was GREAT!

0 comments: