BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 7, 2012

How did these kids get so big so fast?

I was dusting one blessed day that we were actually home this summer and I knocked Matthew's picture off the nail it was hanging on. As I picked it up, his image caught my eye and I was stunned! This little boy in the picture looks so tiny and young! I did some math and realized that it had been over two years since I had gotten pictures of these kids. Actual pictures that I could hang on my walls and send out to family. I knew that I needed to capture these kids on camera as soon as possible because I had missed so much growth in those two years of not taking pictures. So, although longer than long, this post is what they let me capture one beautiful July summer afternoon! Man I think they are cute(but I am a little biased!) Also, there is a picture at the end of this encyclopedia of shots that really captured the true Balzen kids. They are throwing apples at each other to keep from being bored to death by their mom's constant picture taking! Even that picture makes me smile!

0 comments: