BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moments of Love!

You know, at times as a mother, I have tried to figure out what it is that makes my kids behave the way they do towards each other. There are those days when I am pretty certain they would be happy if they never had to see one or the other again. Then, there are these precious moments when I don't have to make them love each other, I don't have to threaten them to be nice, they just do it. They pick the craziest times to show they care and I am just grateful for cameras to capture those moments that they, I am sure, didn't want mom to see. These are the moments that make being a parent the most rewarding thing I could be doing right now! These are the times that catch my breath and make my heart beat just a little bit faster... they are moments of love.





0 comments: