BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Love to see the Temple

I have always loved to see Temples! They stand as a brilliantly, beautiful witness that we are God's children and we do have a purpose here in this life. My testimony however, has grown in leaps and bounds as I get the chance to attend a temple so close I can see it up on the hill from my house!! I can see it's shining beauty when I go out for a run and it stands there in front of me. I can see it as I go to Rexburg for errands and I feel so blessed to have something so beautiful that I can go to and teach my children about! I trully do love to see the Temple!!



3 comments:

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Did you take those pictures? If so, all i can is AMAZING!!

Melissa said...

Yah, I caught the temlple on a really stormy afternoon and it turned out better than I thought.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is beautiful!! What an incredible view!