BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Soccer Days!

We Have officially started soccer season again! This is Makay's first year and he loves it! We had the chance to go to his first practice and watch him in action! It was fun but seriously hot! Mason, Matthew and Makenna took turns sitting in the stroller because the grass was soaking wet and it was the only dry place out there. I caught Mason in it. He doesn't love the fact that I took a picture of him in it but I couldn't help myself. My oldest baby has grown a lot from when he truly could have used it. Over all it was fun to be out and although this means the beginning of schedules and school again, it is fun to watch this side of my kids.








1 comments:

♥The Balzens♥ said...

I love it! Mason is such a funny dude!