BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Salt Lake, Here We Come!

We had the chance to stop in Salt Lake City on our way home from one of our trips to Colorado and visit Mark's sister Christina. It was a lot of fun to see her again and to get to see Temple Square. It is always so beautiful and the spirit is so strong there. I took two pictures of some statues there because I really respect, admire and appreciate Joseph and Emma for the immense part they played in our early Church History and I took the picture of the Mother and the Son because I can relate to that statue so amazingly being the mother of three sons and wanting with all of my heart for them to grow up making wise choices and knowing that I love them and will stand by them through it all. It was a wonderful time.





.jpg">




3 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

What a cute family!!

So are you interested in writing? Seems like your mom said you'd written a book.

Melissa said...

I am in the process of getting one written. It is a lot more work than I ever thought possible but I would like to get it published if that is a possibilty. Do you have any suggestions there?

Rebecca Talley said...

Send it to me when you're done and let me read it.

Join some writing forums, Latterdayauthors.com is a good one. See if you can join some writing email lists (check Yahoo and Google groups). You could also join ANWA (an LDS women's writing group) for help and support (it's $20 a year).

What genre is your book in?

Get some good writing books. You can visit my other blog www.pursueyourwritingdream.com for some tips and I listed some of my favorite writing books.

Let me know what help you need.